phpBB2 by Przemo
Support forów phpBB2 modified by Przemo

FAQFAQ - PIERWSZA POMOC!!  regulaminREGULAMIN  SzukajSZUKAJ  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  DownloadDownload  katalog Forów DyskusyjnychKatalog Forów   FAQ Video tutoriale

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
few questions
Autor Wiadomość
..Marek
Gość
Wysłany: 15-08-2004, 16:10   few questions

#1 - I am currently using lycos as a host, I dont like it much, but it's only temporary. If I want to switch to another host, will I lose all the posts and information?

#2 - On each page I've put my boards logo on, but I cant get rid of the "Phpbb Creating Communities" logo, how do I put my in place of that?

#3 - How do I add smilies from my computer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks is advance

Gadatliwa Kasia 

..Marek
Gość
Wysłany: 15-08-2004, 16:14   

oh and also:

#4 - How do you get rid of "Reprimad Users" in the stat box on the mainpage?

#5 - This has been asked before by someone but I could find an answer, when you put your mouse over someones username it says, Minutes Oline: 26, is there a way to fix this spelling error?

#6 - is there a way so when you click on a members user name is goes to their profile?

przecinek

Wysłany: 15-08-2004, 16:44   

Cytat:
#1 - I am currently using lycos as a host, I dont like it much, but it's only temporary. If I want to switch to another host, will I lose all the posts and information?
you will not if you make a backup of database and add it to database on new host
Cytat:
#2 - On each page I've put my boards logo on, but I cant get rid of the "Phpbb Creating Communities" logo, how do I put my in place of that?
the best way is to replace /templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif (if you use subSilver) with your own logo
Cytat:
#3 - How do I add smilies from my computer?
upload it to images/smiles/ and add in Administration Panel

[ Dodano: 15-08-2004, 16:55 ]
Cytat:
#4 - How do you get rid of "Reprimad Users" in the stat box on the mainpage?
it should be in Administration Panel...
Cytat:
#5 - This has been asked before by someone but I could find an answer, when you put your mouse over someones username it says, Minutes Oline: 26, is there a way to fix this spelling error?
in language\lang_english\lang_main.php
$lang['online_minutes'] = 'Minutes oline: <b>%s</b>';
Cytat:
#6 - is there a way so when you click on a members user name is goes to their profile?
you should click on

Gość

Wysłany: 15-08-2004, 18:16   

you will not if you make a backup of database and add it to database on new host

- how exactly do I do that?

Odpowiedz do tematu