phpBB2 by Przemo
Support forów phpBB2 modified by Przemo

FAQFAQ - PIERWSZA POMOC!!  regulaminREGULAMIN  SzukajSZUKAJ  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  DownloadDownload  katalog Forów DyskusyjnychKatalog Forów   FAQ Video tutoriale

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Able to have who is participating the shoutbox..
Autor Wiadomość
Gość

Wysłany: 11-08-2004, 23:49   Able to have who is participating the shoutbox..

Is it possible to make shoutbox display all members that are viewing. Since it already have the record of the members viewing, have them member names list under shoutbox_send.php? How?

Gadatliwa Kasia 

Tedd
Gość
Wysłany: 13-08-2004, 08:08   

Hi Przemo,

I'm interest to something like that, is it possible? Please help.

shqvarny

Wysłany: 13-08-2004, 08:39   

I think it will be hard and not exactly showing who is at the moment viewing shoutbox... how to get who is viewing shoutbox :?: maybe only in "Who is online" :?: but shoutbox is on the main page of forum so you are not sure if somebody is viewing main page or shoutbox...

TeDD
Gość
Wysłany: 15-08-2004, 19:42   

shqvarny napisał/a:
I think it will be hard and not exactly showing who is at the moment viewing shoutbox... how to get who is viewing shoutbox :?: maybe only in "Who is online" :?: but shoutbox is on the main page of forum so you are not sure if somebody is viewing main page or shoutbox...

I came up with an idea, by creating a custom page from PHPBB for shoutbox, so it has its own session. Then copy the code from viewforums.php to show who's viewing the forum into the shoutbox. However, viewforums.php uses forumid to get the user's id. That's why it doesn't work on shoutbox custom page. If anyone has better solution, please help me. Thanks.

Odpowiedz do tematu